- Made from high quality medical grade resins
- RNase and DNas free. Human DNA free, Non-Pyrogenic
- Ultra low retention
- Lid Closure: The flat lid forms an extra-tight seal that will not come open during processing and is easy to open with thumb pressure.
- Bio Plas G-Tubes have a textured writing surface on top of the caps. The 1.5mL and 2.0mL tubes have an additional textured writing surface on the side of the tubes
- Graduation: 1.5mL and 2.0mL tubes, every 0.1mL
- Will withstand speeds up to 30,000 X G
- Easy needle access through the piercing port in the exact center of the cap
- Autoclavable at 250°F at 15 PSI for 15 minutes
- Withstand temperature ranges from -80°C (-112°F) to 121 °C (250°F)
Bio Plas G-Tube® Flat Top Microcentrifuge Tube is virtually transparent and far exceeds the toughness of any microcentrifuge tubes. When the cap is closed there will be an audible “snap” that indicates a secure closure has been formed. Made of tough, clear, proprietary formulated polypropylene, the 0.6mL, 1.5mL and 2.0mL G-Tube has the same chemical resistant quality as standard tubes, but they’re sturdier and virtually transparent to give a better view. The flat top cap is easy to open and still provides a maximum secure seal. All three volumes are available in siliconized material. Siliconized G-Tubes are not recommended for autoclaving.
Bio Plas G-Tube® is built for high impact usage and will withstand over 30,000 x G when spun. Thicker walls make this the tube of choice for extreme stress, high spinning speeds, autoclaving, boiling, chemical resistance and freezing. Will withstand temperature ranges of -80°C (-112°F) to 121 °C (250°F).$ 27.60 Pack